Closer Than You Think is filled with inspirational stories of Debbie and her sister, as well as stories from all walks of life – heart-warming, happy stories to tear-jerking, tragic situations turned sweet. The depth and breadth of information will fill you with a sense of peace, comfort, hope and certainty that our loved ones on the other side do live on; and we can reach out, connect and remain close with them. You may even feel compelled to go within, find the courage and faith to move forward with your life, and go after those dreams you’ve had since you were a kid. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll feel a warmth all around and within you. Most of all, you’ll be touched and inspired to find the blessings and gifts in your life or your situation to help you turn your pain into peace.
- Shed those beliefs or clear any blocks that may be keeping you from connecting to your loved ones
- Feel and process your pain so that you can once again smile, laugh and live life
- Transform your anger, your grief, or any other emotion into hope and action
- Recognize the signs, dreams, or other messages from your loved ones (rock star moments and subtle sychronicities)
- Open the dialogue with your loved one for a lifetime of continued communication
- Tune-in to healing guidance, or simply embrace the peace and comfort just from reaching out to your loved ones