Difficulty Trusting? How To Rebiuld Trust in a Relationship
Why is it that you have to push, and push just to get your spouse to admit something, but they continue to lie to your face?
…that is until you have proof. The quick answer may be that your spouse may not know HOW to rebuild the honesty.
If so, you are not a lone. Like the woman who commented, trust and honesty are BIG problems. In fact it’s one of the single biggest problems couples face after an affair.
People honestly believe they know how to have open honest relationships. But honesty without this key ingredient (more on this in a second) is useless.
What I find most of the time is that VERY FEW people know how to rebuild honesty. That means people on both sides.
Many desperate people push and push their spouse to be open, but what they are doing is pushing them away by doing and saying the wrong things. For example, you may want to know why your spouse came home 35 minutes late, but your spouse may actually be afraid to give you those details. Why?
…because of the emotional outcome. Think about that for a second. They may be afraid of making matters worse. Even if they were stuck in traffic, they don’t understand how to communicate the truth. My colleague Dr. Gunzburg has been helping couples for 35 years and three years ago we asked him to outline a specific program that teaches couples how to trust each other again.
Our requirements were simple. Teach a couple who doesn’t feel connected, in love and at odds and show them how to start over with a fresh clean slate. Dr. Gunzburg knew exactly what to do.
Inside this new program, Dr. Gunzburg teaches you how to create a relationship where nothing is hidden and everything is exposed. Imagine pure honesty, and love surrounded by a protective fence where no adulterous woman (or man) can get in. This is possible and he can teach you, BUT…
…before you become too excited, let me warn you. You may not get exactly what you want. At least right away. This approach will most likely be completely different than what you think you know. However the success ratio for his clients has been very high.
You don’t even need to have a willing spouse (at first).
For example, he doesn’t preach forgiveness, he teaches something else… which completely takes the pressure off you and your spouse.
In addition you’ll avoid saying “I’m sorry.” Those two words, especially after an affair usually do more harm than good. Instead he’ll coach you to do something else…
In Dr. Gunzburg’s 35 years he’s discovered 5 major factors that go into rebuilding honesty. Not building, I said REBUILDING. There is a big difference. Let me explain.
Last year about this time a couple I knew lost their house to a fire. Almost 75% of the house was destroyed. After they tore down the structure, they thought about rebuilding on the foundation. After speaking to several engineers they were quickly advised to tear the foundation up. Why?
Water inside the pipes of their walls and their radiant floors froze after the fire and the structural integrity was compromised.
That is why they rebuilt their house… from foundation to roof. And that is why you need to learn the strategy for rebuilding the honesty (especially after an affair.)
Recently we released a brand a program designed to help Rebuild the Honesty and teach you this special principle I’ve been talking about.
The principle that allows you to rebuild from the ground up.
This Program is for Couples
Who Need to Eliminate the Lies
This will be your manual if you really need help in this area. Dr. Gunzburg’s program will show you both how to develop true honesty by doing this one special thing. His new program isn’t fancy. In fact it’s something you can download right away. However it’s different and there are 3 very special parts to the program.
In fact it is a audio interview where he actually talks directly to you and gives you advice you can use right now. The interview is 1 hour and 35 minutes. You will learn specifically what to do and say. You will learn very specific techniques for talking to your spouse. This program is designed to teach the injured and the cheating spouse what to do.
In addition there is a 58 page program that outlines each of the principles with very clear instructions.
This isn’t theory, these are clear instructions. All you have to do is follow them and they will work.
If your relationship feels like you cannot trust each other, than please invest in this program right now. It is very affordable at $39. Here’s is just a sample of what you will receive.
- How to diagnose which area of trust is leaking (and how to seal it).
- This communication strategy will erase all suspicion and help your injured spouse feel safe again .
- How to convince your spouse the affair is over.
- The correct way to listen and help your spouse feel understood.
- 5 ways to build a transparent relationship. (Practicing this with your spouse will help you develop open and free communication.)
- How to motivate your partner to share everything with you without making them feel like they are attached at the hip.
- How to get your spouse to openly express their thoughts and feelings with you. (This strategy will help you reinforce the good things in your relationship and eliminate problems as they arise – eliminating any new resentment.)
- How to get a clean slate and start all over again. (This process isn’t easy, but it has proven effective for rebuilding trust and keeping the relationship healthy and strong for years.)
- 3 questions you need to answer when you’ve have an affair. (These are the top 3 three questions your partner wants to know in order to start over.)
- How to keep the lines of communication free and open without shutting each other out. (There are 11 things that will instantly kill your chances at redeveloping a deep emotional connection. How many of these mistakes are you making?)
- How to move on in your relationship and reduce the probability that another affair will happen again. (I will show you how to agree on new boundaries that will help you both feel safe and secure without feeling trapped, imprisoned or micro managed.)
- How to build a fence around your relationship and keep danger out. (When trouble comes knocking, you will both know how the kick it out.)
Use this link to access the order page. Once you order you can immediately download the program, workbook and the mp3 interview so you can burn a CD or put it on your ipod.
Remember, everything you do right now in your relationship is either helpful or harmful. You can choose to make things better or worse.
Use this link now to get started. We offer this program with a full 3-month guarantee. Use it… if you don’t results soon, we’ll issue you a refund.
How to Rebuild the Honesty will give you specific step-by-step strategies you need to save your relationship and start over with a clean slate.
Wishing you hope and healing for your marriage!