- Free Spiritual Guidance
- Free Spiritual Newsletter
- Spiritual Guidance
- Spiritual Soulmates
- Spiritual Counseling
- Spiritual Growth
- Cosmic Consciousness
- Twin Flame Soulmates
- Immortality/Life After Death
- Conscious Growth
- Noetic Science
- Spiritual Awakening
- Spiritual Development
- Workplace Spirituality
- Spiritual Guided Meditation
RECOGNIZE YOUR SOULMATE READINGS: Trusted Authentic Psychics. Accurate Soulmate Readings. No Memberships. No Hidden Fees. No Spam. No Nonsense. 100% Satisfaction. Connect Now!
How To Recognize Your Soulmate
What about Soulmate relationships? Do you know how to recognize your Soulmate? Why IS a particular person in your life? Why you were brought together?.
There is the eternal search for a soul mate relationship. Someone who is the perfect match. The one who will satisfy all my desires, meet all my expectations and fulfill all your dreams.
Well, if it were only that simple! If you really care to know the truth, your soul mate is the very person who will be the most challenging.
Always Remember: The appointed time of soul-mates meeting (or reuniting) is Spiritually directed from above, and not intended to be humanly orchestrated, manipulated, or controlled.
Sacred Psychology of Recognizing Your Soulmate
You soul mate is the one who has contracted with you - AT THE SOUL LEVEL- to help you to be the best spiritual person you can be. Relationships as a Spiritual Path dictate that your soul mate will be the one who will trigger you into all your relationship issues...past and present!. Why?. You Might Ask....
To clear them up! That's why! Spiritual growth IS the intention to
clear up debilitating issues that are attached to the ego. The ego loves
the drama, holds the pain and hinders spiritual advancement. Your soul
mate will come into you life to specifically show you what needs to be
healed and cleared at the ego level. The soul-level agreement is to help
each other to raise the ego's vibrations to one of Divine Ego.
So.... when you ask to find your soul mate, just be clear what you are asking for! Your soul mate relationship can be fun, exciting, and blissful! It's up to you to get the most out of your relationship. Seek out as many tools as you can to understand your relationships. The soul mate relationship is the one most sought after for it's promise of intimacy. But, ALL your relationships hold the potential to grow and evolve as a spiritual being.
Who is my soulmate? How To Find Your Soulmate
Soul Mates and Twin Flames - Alchemical Marriage
Cosmic law requires that we first define our own identity in God before we can completely unlock the spiritual potential of our twin flames. For until twin flames achieve a certain level of mastery and oneness with their own Real Selves, they are often unable to cope with the weight of their negative karma amplified by the very presence of their twin flame. The same unique factor that gives twin flames their great spiritual power—their identical blueprint of identity—can likewise cause the amplification of their negative patterns.
Ultimately each and every one of us must learn to change the negative patterns—the base metal—of the human ego into the gold of our divine or Real Self. This is called the alchemical marriage—the marriage of our soul, the feminine aspect of our being, to the 'Lamb' who is the real and enduring spiritual self, the masculine aspect. The love of this beloved Christ Self, i.e., that part of us who maintains constant contact with the Source—the I AM Presence—is an incomparable love. This is the Beloved for whom the saints of East and West have given their all.
By daily accelerating consciousness through their communion with God, the saints gradually transcended the human ego. Eventually their souls merged with their real spiritual self as they ascended back to the heart of God. "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and tints mortal must put on immortality".
How Do You Recognize Your Soulmate?
What are Soul Mates? There are MANY different answers ...
Info on uniting twin flames, how to recognize your soulmate, how to recognize twin souls, twin rays, twin flames, karmic partners, and spiritual soul mates.
Classic Meaning of Soul Mates
The concepts of soulmates arose from Greek mythology. According to the story, our ancestors once had 2 heads, 4 arms. They did something to offend a god so that god punished them by splitting them down the middle, resulting in the creation of humans. As a punishment, we are condemned to spend our lives searching for the other half, our soulmates.
Spiritual Soulmate Relationships; Concepts
Many religions and spiritual paths believe in reincarnation and the concept of karma. Through reincarnation, soulmates may spend many lifetimes together in past lives. Other spiritual methods of searching for one's soulmate are astrology, numerology, palm reading, personality types, and magic. Modern spiritual paths often blend western and eastern philosophies.
These are people that we encounter through their life. These are usually friends, teachers, mentors, or other people who have helped you achieving a life's goal or helped you out of a crisis.
Twin Soul Mates
These types of soulmate are your closest friends or a person whom you really click with. According to those who believe in reincarnation, you have already met them in a past life, and in this life you are continuing the relationship. There is an emotional bond between these soulmates and each is able to sense the feelings of each other...
Twin Flame Soul Mate Relationships
This is the most popular type of soulmate. There is usually one twin flame soulmate for each of us. Twin flame soulmates have spent multiple lifetimes together in past lives. There is incredible chemistry and attraction towards each other. They "complete" each other and only few lucky people are able to find their twin flame soulmate. Twin flame soulmates, if separated, usually suffer enormous pain.
The term Soulmates has been overused for quite some time now and many people seem to think it means finding that perfect person to date, marry or be with in this lifetime. For me, Soul mate is a term for a group or category of many kinds of relationships/connections on different levels of the Soul. There are Twinflames/Twinsouls, Companion Soulmates, Kindred soulmates... those could be family or friends, which are those we meet all over the net, the world and in other places too, that may come and go for short periods to help us learn and grow...some will stay, some will not, it all depends on the lessons and the bond.
Those in our Soul family/circle often are those we have shared past lives with before, possibly many times... that's why they feel so familiar and may be on similar paths as we are. Sometimes these relationships are not meant to be smooth, because we have things to learn.
There are many different views of what Soulmate relationships are about. Some believe our Twinflame is not here... carnated in this lifetime, but are on the other side, guiding us. I feel that could be true, that sometimes our Twins are not here in this lifetime in human form, but are helping us from other realms. As Earth grows and shifts, so do each and every human being.
The energies all around us and within us are changing. These shifts have been foretold about for a long time, perhaps as the "Age of Aquarius" or the Ascension. I feel these shifts have caused changes in how Twinflames and other Soulmates are meeting and coming together. It's very important at this time for them to come together for the highest good of all, to bring about peace, love and a common goal for our return home to the One/Spirit God.
There is a much higher purpose, than romance, companionship and
friendship, even though those are wonderful to have, and they may very
well come about, as Souls and light energy, so much more is possible now
than ever before. When we begin to find ourselves, and find out our own
higher purpose and begin to live it, believe it and share it, that's
when our Souls begin to reach a vibrational level that seemingly sends
out a beacon for our Twin flame to find and therefore, find us.
When this happens, it's an incredible time of recognition, knowing, believing, growing, loving and coming together of that which was separated from the beginning and will never be separated again. Just because you find your Twin flame, doesn't mean things will be perfect or easy. Actually, my twin and I feel that it's one of the hardest things we've ever done.
Not only are we our mirror image of one another, but we also, in this life, are very different... as in of course, our gender, which has always been a puzzle since the beginning of life, and we are from different parts of the world. We've lived many lives and have our own personalities. We may not even be physically attracted to each other, but we cannot deny that "flame" that has been rekindled and the burning within our Souls that helps us work together for a higher good, than just ourselves.
We understand the love and the light we each hold within us and how we have things to do in this life to help others. We feel one another's energy and long to be together, but as many other Twinflames have found out, there are obstacles and challenges, some say Karma, that we must grow and work through, before that can happen. So many people feel that once we have found one another, all things just fall into place.
Twin flames are one Soul, yes, brought together, but we are also two people with two separate lives and we have been given the gift of free will. We can choose to not be together in the physical, but to live with a Companion Soulmate and be together in Spirit only.
It's only natural as we journey through our lives that we long to find a partner who will share our intimate lives with us as we navigate through life's mysteries and challenges.
Soulmates, Twin Flames, Cosmic Soulmates, Tantric Soulmates, & Other Soul Mate Relationships
Soulmates: How To Recognize Spiritual Agreements
... are the unspoken agreements we make with people in our lives.
Sometimes it's an agreement to learn about something specific--like
cooperation, or competition, or taking care of yourself. Sometimes it's
helping you or the other person take a big step in life. Other times,
it's about fulfilling karma (a friend once called this "karma dancing"
spiritual agreements are short, and others last a lifetime or
even longer . . . .
Learning about the spiritual agreements you have made (and are making) can make a big difference in your relationships. When you know WHY you are with someone, you can really get the life lessons they are there to help you learn. And, you can allow the relationship to be what it was meant to be, rather than trying to turn it into something that just doesn't work.
This can deepen the relationship and take it to a new level, OR help you release it and move on. You will also learn a lot about yourself in the process!
We believe that all relationships in our lives are to teach us and to help us grow spiritually. We also believe that soulmates (and there may be more than one) are in our lives to help us to learn our spiritual lessons. A soulmate may be someone in your life who constantly gets "under your skin" or may be someone who you have a deep, intimate relationship with.
We believe that we are soulmates because there was an instant feeling
of "coming home" when we got together and everyday we recognize how we
help one another in our spiritual growth. We belief that perfect mate
that you refer to is certainly out there but you have to be ready and
you have to be willing to be conscious in your relationship.
If you haven't attracted that "perfect" soulmate, try visualizing what you want. What would your life be like with this person? How would you feel with this person? What would you do together? Also, we suggest that you look at yourself. Are you the type of person who would attract your idea of a perfect soulmate? If not, start today being that type of person to the people who are currently in your life.
We are the masters of our destiny and co-creating with Spirit daily. You will need a notebook for this exercise. Utilizing the journal format we will encourage ideas, dreams, and feelings to flow more easily onto the page, and into our reality. Do not be shy here! Over time we will personally evolve through this process and our soul mate will too. The law of the universe implies, that whatever we focus our attention on we become. Thus, we must become all that we desire our soul-mate partner to be.
By concentrating thirty minutes weekly on this soul-mate exercise we
will create clarity in what we authentically desire in a soul-mate
relationship. Through writing in our journals we will develop awareness
and come into alignment with our soul's true desires. Merging with our
soul mate can only occur after we have established a certain level of
healthy relationship with our own soul.
When we focus our attention on what we truly want and need from a lover. We begin to eliminate the undesirable. This exercise will strengthen us, give us clarity, and hopefully eliminate the chaos and confusion around dating.
Pay close attention to the different types of potential lovers, and
partners you have been attracted to in the past. Compare these old
relationship patterns and dynamics to what you are experiencing today.
Note what your new level of awareness is around relationships and what
you are discovering about yourself newly?
When we focus your CONSCIOUS intention on what we desire in the soul-mate partner, the universe will respond to whatever we say, think, and believe. Be as specific as possible. If we don't fill in all the blanks, the universe will, and we may not like what we have attracted in. This is a wonderful process to come to know our soul most intimately.
What could be more exciting and fascinating than a personal relationship with our soul? The truth is, we all desire a partner who loves, understands, and supports us. Please remember that this is an exercise for attracting our soul mate, and not for obsessively focusing on it.
The appointed time of soul-mates meeting is Spiritually directed from
above, and not intended to be humanly orchestrated, manipulated, or
controlled. My intention here, is to provide a tangible tool used by the
individual to come into alignment with their own soul, in order to more
effortlessly merge with their soul mate, and most importantly, be at
peace with the divine will and divine timetable.
Here are some suggestions to get started finding, recognizing and meeting your Soulmate:
1. My soul mate partner physically looks like.
2. My soul mate partner has the following characteristics.
3. My soul mate partner shares the same vision about the future as me.
4. My soul mate partner places a high value on personal and soul growth.
5. My soul mate partner is not afraid to move forward and be free from the past.
6. My soul mate partner loves to hike, bike and workout.
7. My soul mate partner doesn't smoke or eat red meat.
8 .My soul mate partner enjoys making love and has no sexual hang-ups.
9. My soul mate partner is complete with the past and has little or no "emotional baggage."
10. My soulmate partner and I just flow together with little effort or conflict.
11. My soulmate partner loves to travel.
12. My soulmate partner and I are truly enjoying learning from each other.
13. My soulmate loves to experience new places, people, and activities.
14. My soulmate loves, honors and respects me.
15. My soulmate never tries to compete with me he or she is too busy being my champion.
16. My soulmate deeply loves me and cherishes having me in his or her life.
17. My soulmate has a healthy respect for the opposite sex.
18. My soulmate believes in monogamy.
19. My soulmate possesses strong character, values and personal integrity.
20. My soulmate honors my point of view even if it is different than his or hers.
Get the idea? Have fun with your soul mate analysis and creation. This journal process places a mirror in front of us and we are able to see deeply inside. As we become more clear in what we truly desire our list will change. This change and growth will be recognizable. You will witness the changes in your choices of friends, lovers and co-workers.
Unlike most relationships with attachment, unfulfilled desires,
expectations, codependency's and confusion, Soul Mate Relationships
transcend these challenges and it is where everyone is heading. Many
know the old relationships and ways of interacting with each other are
coming to a close yet have no idea what the new way or soul mate
relationship is thus they are often left floundering in pain, suffering
We can have love, compassion and even passion without attachment. We can have anger without hate, discernment without judgment and condemnation and expression without suppression. When we do not express due to fear of loosing the love, acceptance, approval of another and suppress in denial, we create an energy block which can eventually end up in disease or when the dam breaks a burst of anger and resentment issues forth upon whomever is in the path. Expression without suppression, denial and insecurity also helps others to evolve by giving them the information they need to go forward.
If we truly desire soul mate relationships we must first take full responsibility for our own attitudes, emotions and actions. It is no longer appropriate to project, blame or make another responsible for our lives, the love, joy, happiness and even the abundance we are experiencing. There is a saying, ”The only reason anyone has any power over you is because you want something from them.”
Whether it be love, joy, acceptance, approval or even security, these are all attributes to be and not seek through others or outer experiences. Be love, joy and happiness. Accept and approve of yourself. Be secure within yourself and manifest your own abundance.
Become sovereign and establish a sacred relationship with self. Love
yourself enough not to participate in all the other dramas, especially
those which another has not chosen to heal and go forward. Take the time
necessary to heal yourself of any wounds, traumas and wrong conclusions
from past experiences.
We live in an Action/Reaction world known as the plane of demonstration where consciousness creates reality. We magnetize people and events to us according to our consciousness. Is it not wise to first heal ourselves, love, accept and approve of ourselves and then magnetize people and events to us which are a reflection of our own self-love, self-acceptance, self-approval, as well as our own happiness and security?
The ultimate soul mate relationships are to become one with the loving, joyous, wise and powerful manifesting God within and allow that love to flow through you unconditionally and unattached to others and all life. This is where we are all headed eventually.
“Always keep your heart in heaven." “Love and allow!”
Always Remember: The appointed time of soul-mates meeting (or reuniting) is Spiritually directed from above, and not intended to be humanly orchestrated, manipulated, or controlled.
The universe has provided you with a living example of how to evolve your soul. In this relationship you may be the parent or the child, but you have a reference of experience with the evolutionary process. The evolution of your soul requires an investment of your energy as follows:
Free Spiritual Guidance, Articles, Advice, and Counseling
- Divine Complement: The Spiritual Terrain of Soulmate Relationships - Drawing from the legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, mythology, soul mate dreams and depth psychology, and filled with the most fascinating stories of how spiritual soul mates met, Divine Complement examines the divine territory of a spirit-to-spirit Spiritual Soulmate connection that ultimately draws twin souls together.
- The Spiritual Soulmate Rules of Engagement: How Kabbalah Can Help Your Soul Mate Find You - These Spiritual Soulmates rules are based on the timeless wisdom of Kabbalah and the very nature of the Universe itself. The Spiritual Rules of Engagement describes how Kabbalah views soul mate relationships and what makes them work (or not work); and reveals that it is the woman who holds the power to determine the outcome. The book explains the spiritual reasons behind the way in which men and women think and act differently.
- Twin Souls: Finding Your True Spiritual Partner - This is a time when many twin souls are reuniting. Authors Joudry and Pressman describe the Divine Plan of the Soul's masculine and feminine aspects, seemingly separate, yet eternally linked, as each journeys through individual growth to at last reunite into conscious soul unfoldment together. This book about Spiritual Soulmates clearly explains the process, provides you with the steps of preparation, the keys to recognizing your twin, recounts stories of several twin soul encounters, and inspires your own growth.
- Souls United: The Power of Divine Spiritual Soulmate Connection - Regression therapist Ann Merivale has studied the lives of ordinary people who have found their other half. From the glorious moment of instant recognition to karmic partnerships to shared past life experiences, this collection of inspiring true stories illuminates the rewarding and challenging nature of these intense relationships. There are also touching accounts of famous figures such as Edgar Cayce, Elizabeth Taylor, and St. Francis of Assisi, who experienced transformative twin soul and soul mate relationships. The deep bond between twin souls affects our lives profoundly, teaching us invaluable lessons and guiding us on our spiritual path. This book on twin souls and spiritual soulmates offers hope and reassurance that—in this lifetime or another—you will find your soul mate and experience enduring love.
- Together Again - Twin Souls Reunite in Love and Life - This is a true story of twin souls meeting and recognizing each other from past lives. Dennis' journey to discovering his psychic ability is detailed in Section One; Alice's life experiences as a young divorced mother and divorce attorney are emotionally told by her in Section Two; and together Dennis & Alice write about their meeting at the age of 46, and their mutual instant recognition of each other's energy and soul connection. Their honestly told stories deal with relationship issues, twin soul connections, and is a guide-book on recognizing your own twin soul.
- Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy - Through envisioning our lives to come, we can influence their outcome and use this process to bring more joy and healing to our present lives. Dr. Weiss pioneered regression therapy -- guiding people through their past lives. Here, he goes beyond that to demonstrate the therapeutic benefits of progression therapy -- guiding people through the future in a scientific, responsible, healing way.
- Twin Souls & Spiritual Soulmates - Your twin flame spiritual soulmate is the identical vibration of the vibration you emit in your personality Self in this your now moment. And if you will recognize that you already embody the principle of love, then you will merge with your soulmate and the merging of soulmates creates miracles.
- One Soul, One Love, One Heart: The Sacred Path to Healing All Relationships - He shows us how to heal our most difficult Spiritual Soulmate relationships by transforming them into our greatest spiritual lessons and how to love, forgive, and care for all fellow human beings — even those we find most difficult to love and forgive. With compassion and wisdom, Welshons invites us into a revolutionary new understanding of ourselves, our spiritual soulmates, life, our world, and all our spiritual soulmate relationships.
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames: The Spiritual Soulmate Dimension in Love and Relationships - The quest for love--and for that perfect partner--is really a quest for wholeness. With warmth and wisdom, Soul Mates and Twin Flames helps men and women explore the spiritual soulmate dimension of relationships and find new keys to wholeness and true love. You'll learn about spiritual soulmates, twin flames and karmic partners. You'll come to understand why you attract certain loves into your life. And why even the most difficult relationship can be a springboard into that perfect love you've been searching for.
- Divine Intervention II: A Guide To Twin Flames, Soul Mates, and Kindred Spirits - Non-fiction book which examines the concept of love as it relates to time and space. terms in his/her life. In a conversational tone, this book offers the Reader prayers, meditations, affirmations, quotes, and exercises intended to help the Reader prioritize the things he/she wants and needs in a fulfilled, loving spiritual soulmate relationship.
We wish you safe Spiritual travels - and the Divine spiritual awareness to discern wisely.