- Free Relationship Advice
- Infidelity, Affairs & Cheating
- Free Dating Advice
- Relationship Counseling
- How To Survive a Break Up
- How To Break Up Gracefully
- Why Men Leave Women
- Letting Go Of A Relationship
- How To Move On
- Gay Relationships
- Lesbian Relationships
- Relationship Problems
- Free Relationship Articles
Soulmate & Twin Flame Relationships
- Soulmate Relationships
- How To Recognize Soulmates
- Twin Flame Soulmates
- Spiritual Soulmates
- Sacred Relationships
- Blogs About Soulmates
- Types & Kinds of Soulmates
- Best Books About Soulmates
- Fee Soulmate Love Readings
Infidelity, Affairs and Cheating
- Reasons Why Cheaters Cheat
- How To Heal After An Affair
- Rebuilding Your Relationship
- How To End An Affair
- Healing Emotional Scars
- Types & Signs of Cheating
- Emotional Affair Withdrawal
- Neglecting Your Partner's Needs
- Best Books About Infidelity
Divorce and Separation
- Dealing With Divorce
- Coping With Separation
- Dealing With The Ex
- Life After Divorce
- How To Divorce As Friends
- Save Your Marriage
- Best Books About Divorce
First time callers
can receive a Free Soulmate Reading via phone or online chat (3 free minutes to ask one
question) CALL: 1-800- 357- 0881 or Get a full 10 minutes for $1.99
CALL: 1 -800-356-6580
The Different Levels Of Cheating
Learn how to end an affair with someone you love, the steps you can take towards ending the affair, and how to forgive yourself after cheating ...
The truth about infidelity and extramarital affairs based on infidelity statistics. Learn new ways to survive infidelity and extramarital affairs.
Infidelity statistics point to the infidelity warning signs and secrets of how to survive infidelity, adultery and extramarital affairs and perhaps even how to save your marriage. Discover the real reasons people cheat, infidelity stories, marriage advice, relationships advice to stop infidelity, how to tell if someone is lying, signs of a cheating wife, signs of a cheating husband, emotional affairs, revenge ideas, adultery and extra marital affairs in the future.
The truth about infidelity and extramarital affairs based on infidelity statistics. Learn new ways to survive infidelity and extramarital affairs. Infidelity statistics point to the infidelity warning signs and secrets of how to survive infidelity, adultery and extramarital affairs and perhaps even how to save your marriage.
Discover the real reasons people cheat, infidelity stories, marriage
advice, relationships advice to stop infidelity, how to tell if someone
is lying, signs of a cheating wife, signs of a cheating husband,
emotional affairs, revenge ideas, adultery and extra marital affairs in
Levels of Cheating, Different Levels, Types, Kinds, Signs, Excuses of Cheating, Infidelity and Affairs
Now while some complain that cheating includes chatting online and
others think that simply becoming close to someone on a mental level is
betrayal, for the sake of argument I'm going to stick to the good old
definition -- having sex with someone besides your significant other.
If you are in a great relationship and want to ensure that your man or woman, whether she's your wife or simply your girlfriend, doesn't stray into another man's arms, then make sure that you don't commit any of the following.
Before I delve into all the things that may lead your man or woman to find another, however, keep in mind that there are some men and women who are just selfish and cheat in a serial fashion because they can. And if your current significant other has openly admitted that they cheated on all their partners before you, perhaps the 'partners' were not the problem.
You stopped giving her attention
Problem: If there's one thing I can surely admit, being a woman and all, it's that the female condition makes compliments mandatory, especially when change is involved. If she went from a long haired blonde to a short haired brunette and you didn't even notice, then perhaps Johnny from the block will be willing to comment on her hair in great detail.
Solution: Your ability to pay attention to detail must be honed in a relationship and there's no better time than the present to do so. Even if there is no change in her appearance, telling her you think she's hot (even saying it like that) can make all the difference in her day and your romantic relationship.
And when it comes to sex, if you're always doing the same thing over and over again, chances are she will long for some intrigue and mystique in the bedroom. The element of surprise is a wondrous and marvelous thing... you don't have to dress up like Batman, but giving her a soft, wet kiss and spanking her on occasion may just spice things up a bit.
Lack / fear of intimacy
Problem: If she's thinking of walking down the aisle with you but you want nothing more than occasional sleepovers, sex included, then chances are she might start roaming for a new candidate. Of course, on the minute occasion that you're pressuring her into marriage, again, she may seek the comfort of a casual acquaintance.
Solution: Communicate. Be honest about where you stand and if you notice that the two of you aren't on the same level when it comes to commitment, be honest with yourselves and come to a realistic conclusion.
You change drastically
Problem: You used to be nicer,
now everything seems to irritate you. You used to have a six-pack, now
all you do is drink them. You get lazy, you stop trying to impress her
and you no longer take care of yourself. Suddenly, the mailroom guy is
looking mighty hot...
Solution: Don't let yourself go. Given you are allowed a modicum of comfort in a relationship, that shouldn't entail a mundane life of Cheetos and beer by the plasma TV. Keep yourself fit, take care of yourself and when it comes to changes in your lifestyle, keep them positive.
Someone's giving her more attention
Problem: If you've ever seen the recent movie Unfaithful, you'd know that sometimes women cheat simply because something tempting comes along. Maybe she's bored, maybe she happens to bump into "Mr. Perfect," whatever the case, sometimes timing is everything.
Solution: Her sense of adventure is restless and starts hunting for excitement. When it comes to a solution, this is a difficult one to resolve. I can tell you to keep the communication lines open, but if she told you that she thought about having an affair but didn't act on it because she loves you, how happy would that really make you?
You cheated on her
Problem: I've told thousands of
men and women who have been cheated on that perhaps it's best to move
on, and if you've ever strayed on your woman, prepare yourself for the
This is not to say that all women who have been cheated on will seek revenge, but most feel as though they have a "Get out of jail free" card in their pocket. And what's more, some feel the need to make you taste your own medicine.
Solution: This one's easy; don't cheat. But in the off chance that you already have, and are certain that you will not do it again, you have to constantly reassure her that you're not up to anything in order to regain her trust. And if you notice that she flirts more often with other guys or starts treating you badly, then perhaps you should consider moving on.
She's just rotten
Problem: Women complain that all
men are pigs, but there are a couple of female porkers out there too
fellas, and I'm certain you've encountered a few in your heyday. You
know, the ones always on the lookout for the BBD (Bigger Better Deal).
They're everywhere, and hopefully you're not dating one.
Solution: If you are dating one of these kinds of women, I strongly recommend that you walk away, and if not, then double-bag, my brother, double-bag.
There's no doubt that people in relationships cheat on each other, and if you want to keep your relationship both monogamous and prosperous, then do your best to keep things exciting and easy.
Could you use a relationship guide to help you break through the confusion and fear? Would you like to know the right words to say and when to say them so that they have the maximum impact? Do you want to find a way to stay connected, yet not push him away? Sign up for our free course below.
The Anatomy Of An Affair: Free Email Course! Discover The Different Levels Of Cheating
Learn the different types of cheating and signs of cheating
Don't Allow this to go on for 2- 4 Years, so We're Making a
Request of You…
Add your name and email below to IMMEDIATELY receive our FREE 7-step course for surviving an affair.
Lilly and Dr. Gunzburg show you how to end the pain, restore the trust, ask the tough questions, and most importantly, determine exactly how your marriage or relationship can be saved after an affair AND how likely it is that an affair will happen again (and what you can do right now to prevent it)...
Get the FREE new 7-step email course above and start learning today
how to restore the trust back into your relationship.
How to start the healing process after an affair
How to cope with initial trauma of the affair
How to take control of your emotions and stay sane
How to get the images out of your mind
How to talk about the details of the affair
Why the affair happened and how to prevent it from happening again
Steps for restoring the trust back into the relationship
Rebuild your self-esteem
Why you don’t need to forgive
10 things you must do TODAY
Decide if you should stay or go
Simply add your name and email above and press the button. After that happens in 30 seconds we will email you part 1.
Most studies indicate that if you go it alone, it takes 2 - 4 years to work through and resolve the affair, whether you stay married or not. Yes, you read that right. But, you want the agony to end today or yesterday, don't you? Well, it won't…and there are no magic wands to make that happen. But, and this is a huge but, it NEED NOT take 2-4 years.
Help yourself break free. Find relief. Sign up above for your totally free course. Begin to make sense of the affair. Know what you must and can do to turn this around. Learn how to move through this agony quickly. A better life waits for you.
These courses (above) will help you survive after the affair:
Get through this faster! Gain confidence. Clear the fog of confusion and diminish the pain.
Have the crazy days, sleepless nights, absent appetite and queasy stomach fade.
Find the strength and courage you never thought you had. Exude a new power. He will notice and it will shake his world.
Know in your heart that the affair is not your fault. No more self-blame and self-loathing. (You really did your best, you know)
Know exactly why he had the affair. You will know him better than he knows himself.
In the next 6 months turn this disaster into a new opportunity.
Melt your rage and hurt into understanding and eventually compassion.
Become an expert in affairs. Outsmart him and the OP.
Be tough AND patient and understanding.
Eyeball him and he will be the first to blink.
Surprise yourself and partner with your newfound wisdom and insight.
Have a REAL chance to stop the affair.
Say the right words that shake your partner to the bone so he stops to truly consider the folly of the affair.
FREE Report: Discover Exactly What You Need to Do and Say to Save your Relationship Immediately after the Affair
Read this FREE report and discover the 21 most-effective steps marriage counselors are using to give couples improved odds at ending the affair, rebuilding the honesty and wiping the slate clean to build a ‘better than ever marriage or relationship.
There is nothing quite like the pain and shock caused when a partner has
been unfaithful. The hurt partner often experiences a profound loss of
self-respect and falls into a depression that can last for years.
Cheating whilst in a relationship is probably the most hurtful thing one can do to their significant other. It ends up not only hurting the ego; it can make someone feel very insecure about themselves. Both the unfaithful partner and the betrayed one can confront their doubts and fears about recommitting, constructively communicate pain and anger, restore trust, renew sexual intimacy and forgive
Assuming that the affair is definitely over and that both partners want to continue their relationship -- and that’s often a big "If" in these situations -- their first priority should be the restoration of trust. While the person who had the affair is held accountable for his or her behavior, relationship counseling provides a safe, confidential, and balanced environment in which everyone works together to explore and rebuild the relationship.
Discover how to survive an affair and save your marriage or relationship by ending the pain, healing the wounds and restoring the trust, even if you are the only one who wants to and before it's too late ... Having to face an affair in your relationship or marriage can be extremely confusing ... just getting from one day to the next can be an incredible chore.
And although there are certain attributes in relationships that may give someone the need to find sexual affection and gratification elsewhere, cheating usually results from a dissatisfaction of sorts. Right now, you are probably feeling as though someone has either punched you in the stomach or stabbed you in the back -- or even both.
At the end of the day, we all just want to be with someone who loves us -- someone who makes us happy, makes us feel needed, gives us the attention we deserve and someone who we can trust without having to think twice.
And that's not too much to ask for -- it's something we all deserve.
Hold the arrows DOWN with your mouse to move the books around
Free Help & Advice about Infidelity, Affairs & Cheating
- Saving Your Marriage With Trust and Love - Saving Your Marriage is a step-by-step program designed to stop a break up or divorce and save relationships. This is an excellent alternative to relationship counseling because it helps the couple learn what's broken in their relationship and then shows them how to fix it.
- How To Survive The Affair - How to Survive an Affair helps a couple work through a 3-phase healing plan designed to rebuild the trust and honesty back into the marriage. Program workbook along with bonus programs.
- How To Forgive When You've been Betrayed - Learn how to forgive and work through the past. This workbook teaches couples to understand the true principles of forgiveness.
- How To Communicate With Emotionally Distant Men - Why do men get distant? Emotionally distant men don't communicate. Why do men hide their feelings? Learn about men who hide their feelings, why men get distant, how to communicate with emotionally distant men, and what to do when men become emotionally distant and hide there feelings. Free help communicating with an emotionally distant man..
- Why Men Withdraw And What To Do About It - Men who withdraw and why men withdraw. Learn why men withdraw in a relationship, how men withdraw themselves from a relationship, men who are afraid of love, and what to do about it when they close up.
- Why Men Leave Women - Reasons men leave women. Learn why men leave women when the honeymoon is over, and what to do about it. There are many reasons why men leave relationships or cannot settle down with the woman they're with. Learn what they are and how to stop him from leaving you..
- [book] How to Help Your Spouse Heal From Your Affair: A Compact Manual for the Unfaithful - While trying to cope with the pain of knowing that their partners have cheated, victims of infidelity have to wrestle with two big questions: whether to stay in the relationship and, if they do stay, how to best prevent experiencing this kind of hurt ever again. In this book, two relationship experts offer readers a new way of understanding the causes and types of infidelity and innovative new ways to "affair-proof" recovered or new relationships.
- [book] Getting Past the Affair: A Program to Help You Cope, Heal, and Move On -- Together or Apart - Whether you want to end the relationship or piece things back together, Getting Past the Affair guides you through the initial trauma so you can understand what happened and why before deciding how to move forward. Based on the only program that’s been tested--and proven--to relieve destructive emotions in the wake of infidelity, this compassionate book offers support and expert advice from a team of award-winning couple therapists.
- [book] My Husband's Affair Became the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me - This book makes a wonderful contribution to the growing willingness of couples to "break the code of silence" and share their experience with affairs in order to help others. It offers clear insight into the pain involved as well as great hope for the power to recover and rebuild the marriage. Peggy Vaughan, author of "The Monogamy Myth" and Host of www.dearpeggy.com
- [book] Not "Just Friends": Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Sanity After Infidelity - This is the most comprehensive book on affairs that I have ever read and the only one that completely reflects the reality of affairs. No matter how many other books you have read on this subject, read this one. It is absolutely wonderful!
- [book] After the Affair: Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Partner Has Been Unfaithful - For married or cohabiting couples who want to rebuild their relationship after one partner had had an affair, this tough-minded, insightful manual will be eminently practical. Clinical psychologist Spring, writing with her husband, draws on 20 years of experience treating distressed couples as she explains how both the unfaithful partner and the betrayed one can confront their doubts and fears about recommitting, constructively communicate pain and anger, restore trust, renew sexual intimacy and forgive.
- [book] When Good People Have Affairs: Inside the Hearts & Minds of People in Two Relationships - When Good People Have Affairs will be a lifeline to any man or woman who feels caught between two lovers, and its insights are indispensable to anyone else touched by an affair. A world-renowned therapist, Mira Kirshenbaum has treated thousands of people caught in the powerful drama over what to do when an affair rocks their emotional lives.
- [book] Intimacy After Infidelity: How to Rebuild and Affair-Proof Your Marriage - While trying to cope with the pain of knowing that their partners have cheated, victims of infidelity have to wrestle with two big questions: whether to stay in the relationship and, if they do stay, how to best prevent experiencing this kind of hurt ever again. In this book, two relationship experts offer readers a new way of understanding the causes and types of infidelity and innovative new ways to "affair-proof" recovered or new relationships.