- Free Spiritual Guidance
- Free Spiritual Newsletter
- Spiritual Guidance
- Spiritual Soulmates
- Spiritual Counseling
- Spiritual Growth
- Cosmic Consciousness
- Twin Flame Soulmates
- Immortality/Life After Death
- Conscious Growth
- Noetic Science
- Spiritual Awakening
- Spiritual Development
- Workplace Spirituality
- Spiritual Guided Meditation
Spiritual Growth Self Help
- Free Spiritual Articles
- Spiritual Growth Blog
- Positive Energy
- Improve Self esteem
- Dealing With Change
- Keeping Peace
- Biofeedback Training
- Overcoming Fear
- Spiritual Quotes
- Search for Truth
What Are Spiritual Soulmates?
What about Spiritual Soulmate relationships? Do you know how to recognize your Spiritual Soulmate? Learn what a soulmate is and hy you were brought together.
Have you found any of your Spiritual Soulmates? Have you ever wondered why you are drawn to particular people and repelled by others?.
Why some relationships seem one sided, superficial or short-lived, while others are mutual, deep, and "destined to be?
Spiritual Soulmates have a great influence on our lives. Every single person that we deem to be "significant" truly is exactly that, for their vibrational essence is blending with ours and together we are creating a unique energy!
Recognizing Your Spiritual Soulmates
In Celtic Spiritual tradition, it is believed that the soul radiates all about the physical body, what some refer to as an aura. When you connect with another person ( Spiritual Soulmates) and become completely open and trusting with that individual, your two souls begin to flow together. Should such a deep bond be formed, it is said you have found your Anam Cara or soulmate.
We are all joined in an ancient and eternal union with humanity that cuts across all barriers of time, convention, philosophy and definition. When you are blessed with an anam cara, the Irish believe, you have arrived at that most sacred place: home.
I've been involved in a recent study about the soulmates, I will explain the spiritual connections. It is so fascinating, how this type of spiritual connection and this bond can be divided in different spiritual paths, all have a purpose in life. Please note that in all relationships it may not always be an actual connection, and not everyone is the same, but after reading this, you must understand that it may not be what you want to hear, but resulting in perfecting your karma, and help you find the One.
Who is my soulmate? Am I With "The One"?
How To Find & Recognize Your Spiritual Soulmates
Find and recognize your spiritual soulmate, twin flame soul mates, cosmic soulmates, tantric soulmate.
Are you dating someone? If you're not with "The One," your soul mate could show up and pass you by while you're out of circulation. It's called "bad timing." Today, in minutes, you can find out if you and your current love interest are headed for sunny skies or stormy weather!".
Interracial Soulmates - Can A Spiritual Soul Mate Be Interracial?
Can soulmates be interracial? Of course, the answer is yes. A good clue for knowing that your soulmate may be a different race is when you find your self strongly attracted to a certain race. We can help you learn how to recognize your interracial soulmate.
How Do You Recognize Your Spiritual Soulmate?
There are soulmates, twin flames, whatever you want to call them, and everything happens for a reason, know that some of the people that come into our life are merely there just to help teach us a lesson and make a real impact on our life.
A soulmate connection would be the almost perfect connection, both Twinflame and Soulmate both have intense energies, Twinflame is the dynamite energy where Soulmate is the Dynamo that is quite powerful but long lasting, there are several types of Soulmates, friendships, family, children even pets and we do have more than one.
Twinflame is the explosion of energy where Soulmate is the generator
energy, that is the difference, and you seem to never disconnect your
self from your twinflame in this or any other lifetime, sometimes it can
follow you into other lifetimes and this is where connecting with your
your twin fame can be chaos and a struggle. especially the person may be
married, and Twin flame is the other half of your soul. Some would call
it a twin soul.
When it does, however, usually that person is NOT your ideal mate, for good reason, they are sometimes difficult to live with, This is not easy to live with total chaos you have come to where you are very comfortable with your self for it to work. Most people mistake Twin Flame for their Soulmate.
Yes we all have a Twin Flame, soulmates is a almost perfect connection, (unless there is some type of a confliction of spirituality) Twin flame has some type of chaos involved, one can be attached, age difference, different locations (very common experiences), or the person has some serious issues and is afraid to open up to the energy because the bond is too intense. The either love each other or hate each other, like a thin line between love & hate.
It is a Direct bond, so drawn that you can’t let go of the connection
even if you never had a relationship or if He/She is not single, that
thoughts will be never ending, sometimes for years. The connection is
very intense and you can feel what they are feeling even apart. You can
feel them spiritually close to you, and even when there is negativity
and distance, you will feel this emotion. It can be a beautiful and
traumatic experience as it sounds, Sometimes people can’t handle this
deep Spiritual Bond with a some one and block it, causing them to go
thru life with a never facing the truth of life (which is rare).
Keeping in mind, everyone has choices and free will . Once a Twin Flame connect it is never one sided, and when Karma permits, this depends on every one differently. Spiritual connections usually develop up when you don't expect it. You will also find yourself coming down the the same symptoms of a soulmate, it can be telepathic, Twin flames come together when they have unfinished business.
Keep your spiritual senses clear and focused on yourself and activities in your life, don't spend every second of your free time looking for your soulmate or Twin Flame, waiting for that person to call or email you, Focus on your dreams, and what makes you happy.
Just know that in more spiritual patterns and most spiritual connections are really just Past Life connections. There for us for a reason to help us grow spiritually, before we are born in the physical world, our life is with God. were brought here for a short time to make our choices and destiny for the after life. After crossing over the first time and many times after we haven't fulfilled what we suppose to do, we have the choice to come back into the physical world to correct our mistakes and grow from them.
Life on Earth isn't Home, the after life is. If you have ever experienced the term "Deja Vu", (or Sentiment de Deja Vu) you know that you've felt like you've been in a certain place, knew someone or had a conversation before that very moment. That is very true. Most likely you knew that person, had that conversation, Spiritually your linked to everyone you meet, and there is a purpose for them in your life, and is a part of Karma, that is past over present and how actions in a past life, predetermined the conditions in your present life and character. Each life we live shapes our character and our future.
You're spiritual energy knows what is best, and all are not perfect
but in fact equal when it comes to a relationship, Soulmates have their
up and downs like non soulmate relationships, but with the soulmate
there is a certain bond that can't be broken, you can live with someone
who isn't your twin flame, this may be your choice in this lifetime and
to much for a person to have and is too intense for a relationship that
will always break and re connect, sometimes years later, with a karma
connection, you can feel the spiritual energy and want to use it to help
the other person with unconditional love and as long as that person is
living a happy life and are a part of it what ever way possible that
would be the true gift of all.
With spirituality, it's very unpredictable and things always happen for a reason, people are sent everyday as messengers just as you are sent to people for a reason, you can't bring some one close if there is a plan for you above, you have to know how to deal and handle the energy not to over dominate you, that you are in control of your own life not others, always remember things happen for a reason and activity spiritually calms and reverses the energy.
When soulmates don't feel the energy you give, this will bring the relationship into a spiritual reverse, all soulmate connections are 50/50, but it can reverse that it's not you any more it can be them working the energy around about the relationship.
Edgar Cayce on Spiritual Soul Mates
Almost every person feels a longing for companionship. At times we
may understand this desire as a directive toward union with God, and at
other times, as a desire for union with another person.
Two ideas come together in the material from the Edgar Cayce readings [Soul Mates: Unlocking the Dynamics of Soul Attraction] concerning the choice of a companion-particularly a life partner. First is the principle that we are here in the earth for the purpose of growth and development in consciousness. What is more, associations with some individuals are more conducive to growth than associations with others; therefore, it is prudent to choose carefully our companions.
This principle is probably easy for us to accept if we merely reflect
on the types of influence various friends and acquaintances have had on
us in the past. The impact is most powerful in a marriage relationship,
and a good union should be founded upon a shared purpose in life and the
capacity to help each other to grow.
The second principle relates to reincarnation: We as spiritual beings (or souls) experience our growth in consciousness through a series of lifetimes in physical human form. In other words, we have been in the earth many times before, and more specifically have had close personal relationships with particular souls.
Attraction to another person and thoughts of marriage could very
likely be related to memory patterns (even subconscious memories!) of
having been with that soul in the distant past. In the readings, Cayce
suggested that, often, we are attracted to a particular person for
marriage in this lifetime because of such a relationship at least once
But if reincarnation is a fact, we might expect that we have been married to many souls in the course of other incarnations. Which one of these partnerships is the best one to build upon now, in this life? Does each person have exactly one other special soul that it is meant to be with whenever possible?
Many sources of psychic information and other metaphysical teachings
have proposed concepts such as "soul mate" and "twin soul." The Cayce
readings, although simultaneously raising some provocative questions, do
shed some light on this topic.
In the beginning, as was outlined, there was presented that that became as the Sons of God, in that male and female were as one... Reading 364-7
A fundamental issue is the very nature of the soul. Is it male or female? Both or neither? The readings propose that the soul itself does not have gender.
However, in order to learn and grow, a soul enters into the physical domain (which is characterized by such polarities as light/dark, positive/negative, thinking/feeling, etc.) and chooses to incarnate in a male or female expression. Likely, in the long-range growth of the soul over many incarnations, male and female experiences are needed.
In selecting one gender over the other in a particular lifetime, a
condition is usually created in which a balance or complement is needed,
such as can be found in a marriage companion. This is not to say that
important spiritual growth is impossible during a life without marriage;
rather, the marriage relationship is one great avenue for development.
Perhaps this pattern of growth has not always been the usual way. Some readings suggest that in ancient prehistory, such as the times of Atlantis more than 12,000 years ago, a soul could incarnate in such a way that male and female qualities were manifested simultaneously. It is not clear what form the physical body took in these cases. One person was told in a reading about an Atlantean incarnation: "for then both male and female might be-desired so-in one." (288-27)
What, then, is a soul mate? Is it the soul that one has married in
the most incarnations? Frequency of marriage may be one factor because,
according to Cayce, status as soul mates is built by shared physical
experiences over a long period. However, a more precise understanding is
this: A soul mate is a complement to oneself. One reading poetically
describes it as "the tongue to the groove, the tenon to the mortise..."
(1556-2) It is more than merely a physical attraction; it is a capacity
to help each other at the physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
Another interpretation of the term "soul mates" was offered by Hugh Lynn Cayce, who was present for a number of the readings his father gave on this subject. He wrote: "The idea of soul mates and affinities is closely related to the theory of reincarnation as explained through the Edgar Cayce readings.
Two souls may, in a number of incarnations, grow very close together
in their pattern of spiritual evolution. These souls will need the help
and assistance of each other as they evolve and hence, in any one
incarnation, will be drawn closely together because of their many past
associations and the intricate entwining of their respective
Status as soul mates is also a matter of ideals. One important passage stated: "Such as have in an experience found an ideal may be said to be soul mates, and no marriages [are] made in heaven nor by the Father save as each do His biddings." (275-38)
These criteria suggest that one could have more than a solitary soul mate, although such a fact is not explicitly spelled out in any Cayce reading. However, we should, no doubt, be cautious about leaving a current marriage partner merely because of an attraction to someone else.
In all likelihood, the very same problems and "opportunities" we are currently facing would be the same regardless of which partner we have in our lives-in relationships we most often come to terms with those things we need to work on in ourselves, even though we might sometimes think of our partner as being the source of our frustration. Those who come across the idea of soul mates after having already married can still rest assured that their partner is, in fact, a "soul mate."
For those who are single and who would like to find their Spiritual Soulmate, what do the Cayce readings have to offer?
Spiritual Soulmates Explained
First, they suggest choosing someone who will help you to a "more helpful, more sustaining, more the well-rounded life..." (364-7) In modern language, we might say that we are looking for someone who has the "right vibrations" for us. In fact, this is a phrase used in the readings in describing the kind of experience that might be felt between soul mates: "with the union of two that vibrate or respond to those vibrations in self..." (364-7) Together, the two would assist one another in finding a balanced life.
But even if we find someone who fits these criteria-someone who is perhaps a soul mate-this does not guarantee a good marriage. The two will still have to work together in order for the great potential of the relationship to flower. This is what the readings seemed to suggest in the following question-and-answer exchange. We might assume that the question, in effect, asked whether or not these two people were soul mates.
Q. Is this girl the type and quality of womanhood best suited to this man for a successful life? A. May be made so in each. No one is suited exactly in the beginning, unless it has been fore-ordained through the ages of the mating of each. (Reading 257-15)
The final statement is not clearly explained. We might understand "fore-ordained" to include a choice made by the two souls before being born this time, or it may relate to very strong bonds built over many lifetimes of being married (i.e., "the mating of each").
A concept similar to that of soul mates is "twin souls." When Cayce used this term in the readings, he did not mean to imply that two souls were identical. Instead, it is two souls sharing a common purpose or ideal. They would not necessarily have had previous marriage incarnations.
In other words, the soul-mate condition is largely built in the
material plane of experience (although, as previously mentioned, it has
mental and spiritual components beyond just sexual attraction). However,
the twin-soul condition evolves more from a commonality in the
nonmaterial realm-at the idea or ideal level.
One example of twin souls, according to the Cayce readings, is Jesus and His mother, Mary. One reading states: "In the beginning Mary was the twin-soul of the Master in the entrance into the earth!" (5749-8)
Finally, we might ask ourselves, "Where does this subject of soul mates and twin souls lead us? Is our destiny to find and be reunited with some other special soul?" Such is not the point of view in the Cayce material. They refer to Jesus' teaching that, in the heavenly kingdom, we are neither married nor given in marriage.
As helpful as marriage relationships may be in the earth, beyond this
material domain, it is our destiny to find wholeness within our own
souls. If one must think in terms of being destined to ultimate union
with some other soul, then think of that other soul as the Christ Soul.
One reading made the point this way: "But know, the soul is rather the
soul-mate of the universal consciousness than of an individual entity."
The principle of soul mates and twin souls are, therefore, potentially both helpful and misleading. These concepts can help us understand some of the key factors in making a wise choice of a marriage partner and can remind us that some relationships are tremendous storehouses of love and helpfulness which can be reawakened.
However, these concepts can be misleading if we forget that our ultimate companion is the Christ, or if we are tempted to leave the responsibilities of relationships to which we have already committed ourselves in this lifetime.
Here are some suggestions to get started finding, recognizing and meeting your Spiritual Soulmate:
“Always keep your heart in heaven." “Love and allow!”
Always Remember: The appointed time of soul-mates meeting (or reuniting) is Spiritually directed from above, and not intended to be humanly orchestrated, manipulated, or controlled.
Hold your mouse DOWN on the arrows to move the books around
The universe has provided you with a living example of how to evolve your soul. In this relationship you may be the parent or the child, but you have a reference of experience with the evolutionary process. The evolution of your soul requires an investment of your energy as follows:
Spiritual Soulmate Guidance, Advice, and Counseling
- Divine Complement: The Spiritual Terrain of Soulmate Relationships - Drawing from the legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, mythology, soul mate dreams and depth psychology, and filled with the most fascinating stories of how spiritual soul mates met, Divine Complement examines the divine territory of a spirit-to-spirit Spiritual Soulmate connection that ultimately draws twin souls together.
- The Spiritual Soulmate Rules of Engagement: How Kabbalah Can Help Your Soul Mate Find You - These Spiritual Soulmates rules are based on the timeless wisdom of Kabbalah and the very nature of the Universe itself. The Spiritual Rules of Engagement describes how Kabbalah views soul mate relationships and what makes them work (or not work); and reveals that it is the woman who holds the power to determine the outcome. The book explains the spiritual reasons behind the way in which men and women think and act differently.
- Twin Souls: Finding Your True Spiritual Partner - This is a time when many twin souls are reuniting. Authors Joudry and Pressman describe the Divine Plan of the Soul's masculine and feminine aspects, seemingly separate, yet eternally linked, as each journeys through individual growth to at last reunite into conscious soul unfoldment together. This book about Spiritual Soulmates clearly explains the process, provides you with the steps of preparation, the keys to recognizing your twin, recounts stories of several twin soul encounters, and inspires your own growth.
- Souls United: The Power of Divine Spiritual Soulmate Connection - Regression therapist Ann Merivale has studied the lives of ordinary people who have found their other half. From the glorious moment of instant recognition to karmic partnerships to shared past life experiences, this collection of inspiring true stories illuminates the rewarding and challenging nature of these intense relationships. There are also touching accounts of famous figures such as Edgar Cayce, Elizabeth Taylor, and St. Francis of Assisi, who experienced transformative twin soul and soul mate relationships. The deep bond between twin souls affects our lives profoundly, teaching us invaluable lessons and guiding us on our spiritual path. This book on twin souls and spiritual soulmates offers hope and reassurance that—in this lifetime or another—you will find your soul mate and experience enduring love.
- Together Again - Twin Souls Reunite in Love and Life - This is a true story of twin souls meeting and recognizing each other from past lives. Dennis' journey to discovering his psychic ability is detailed in Section One; Alice's life experiences as a young divorced mother and divorce attorney are emotionally told by her in Section Two; and together Dennis & Alice write about their meeting at the age of 46, and their mutual instant recognition of each other's energy and soul connection. Their honestly told stories deal with relationship issues, twin soul connections, and is a guide-book on recognizing your own twin soul.
- Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy - Through envisioning our lives to come, we can influence their outcome and use this process to bring more joy and healing to our present lives. Dr. Weiss pioneered regression therapy -- guiding people through their past lives. Here, he goes beyond that to demonstrate the therapeutic benefits of progression therapy -- guiding people through the future in a scientific, responsible, healing way.
- Twin Souls & Spiritual Soulmates - Your twin flame spiritual soulmate is the identical vibration of the vibration you emit in your personality Self in this your now moment. And if you will recognize that you already embody the principle of love, then you will merge with your soulmate and the merging of soulmates creates miracles.
- One Soul, One Love, One Heart: The Sacred Path to Healing All Relationships - He shows us how to heal our most difficult Spiritual Soulmate relationships by transforming them into our greatest spiritual lessons and how to love, forgive, and care for all fellow human beings — even those we find most difficult to love and forgive. With compassion and wisdom, Welshons invites us into a revolutionary new understanding of ourselves, our spiritual soulmates, life, our world, and all our spiritual soulmate relationships.
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames: The Spiritual Soulmate Dimension in Love and Relationships - The quest for love--and for that perfect partner--is really a quest for wholeness. With warmth and wisdom, Soul Mates and Twin Flames helps men and women explore the spiritual soulmate dimension of relationships and find new keys to wholeness and true love. You'll learn about spiritual soulmates, twin flames and karmic partners. You'll come to understand why you attract certain loves into your life. And why even the most difficult relationship can be a springboard into that perfect love you've been searching for.
- Divine Intervention II: A Guide To Twin Flames, Soul Mates, and Kindred Spirits - Non-fiction book which examines the concept of love as it relates to time and space. terms in his/her life. In a conversational tone, this book offers the Reader prayers, meditations, affirmations, quotes, and exercises intended to help the Reader prioritize the things he/she wants and needs in a fulfilled, loving spiritual soulmate relationship.
Spiritual Guidance Helps You See Your Soul
Spiritual Guidance and counseling helps you learn about your own spirituality and spiritual gifts as well as communicate with your soul. Understanding and learning about ourselves is spiritual enlightenment. How we use what we can see within ourselves, is spiritual awareness.
How we use what we ultimately learn, that helps us to create new paths of destiny and new relationships-- is spiritual growth. This website gives you many opportunities to incorporate your own personal Spiritual awareness, and a higher communication with your soul and the universe, into your life.
I invite you to explore a private session with me, offered to you for your spiritual growth and personal understanding. Consultations with me will enrich your intimate relationships, restore your physical vitality and create balance in your life.
Passion is a word that is often misunderstood. I encourage you to reclaim this energy and use it to empower and enhance your day to day reality. It is my passion to teach a way of life that honors the body, heart, mind and soul as being sacred. I deeply respect your intent to explore the nature of your soul and it's unlimited creative abilities!
You Are Never Alone
This website is a resource for your spiritual evolution. You are welcome to come back and visit as often as you like. We also invite you join our weekly spiritual newsletter, Wisdom Bits. Free spiritual guidance and advice are also available through telephone, email, and online chat. Spiritual Counseling is available instantly on demand, or by appointment through our live advice directory.
I will also warn you about the perils of the "Spiritual Supermarkets" available online today. Beware of the scam artists and crack-pots, for anyone in a fragile spiritual state you are indeed vulnerable.
We wish you safe Spiritual travels - and the Divine spiritual awareness to discern wisely.