- Free Relationship Advice
- Infidelity, Affairs & Cheating
- Free Dating Advice
- Relationship Counseling
- How To Survive a Break Up
- How To Break Up Gracefully
- Why Men Leave Women
- Letting Go Of A Relationship
- How To Move On
- Gay Relationships
- Lesbian Relationships
- Relationship Problems
- Free Relationship Articles
Soulmate & Twin Flame Relationships
- Soulmate Relationships
- How To Recognize Soulmates
- Twin Flame Soulmates
- Spiritual Soulmates
- Sacred Relationships
- Blogs About Soulmates
- Types & Kinds of Soulmates
- Best Books About Soulmates
- Fee Soulmate Love Readings
TWIN FLAME SOULMATES: Unlimited Free Twin Flame Soulmate Readings With Trusted Authentic Psychics, Astrologers & Tarot Readers - Get 3 Free Minutes With Each New Advisor! Learn How To Find Your Twin Flame Soulmate Now!
Twin Flames & Twin Flame Soulmates
According to polls, 80% of men and women believe they have a soulmate but don’t know how to recognize them.
Not only is it no accident that you are seeking out information on twin souls or twin flames at this time, it is no accident that you find each other. Love is the longing for the half of ourselves we have lost. Twin Flame Soulmates enter our lives at precisely just the right moment - the moment when we are physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared to meet them. Where might my Soulmate be hiding?
Here you will find information and insight into what makes a twin flame/twin soul relationship different and how to manifest a twinsoul/twinflame soulmate union into a physical relationship.
Finding your “twin flame” soul mate is one of life’s greatest challenges and often needs insight and courage to make decisions that take us out of our natural comfort zones. Often, twin souls meet in this lifetime but recognize each other from past lives as well.
You'll learn that many theories about the twin flame soulmate relationship (such as having just a single one) are INcorrect. There are many types of soul mates.
Forever: Twin Flames and Twin Ray Souls
Sacred Psychology of Twin Flame Soulmate Love
Eons ago, before Alpha and Omega, the Father/Mother God, and vowed to bring to earth a portion of God's creativity—to bring energy from the Spirit plane of your being, your I AM Presence, into the world of form for action, for good works—and then to return to the plane of Spirit having mastered time and space.
In Learning to translate spiritual energy to the physical plane required a series of incarnations in both masculine and feminine embodiments. In this way, each twin flame had the opportunity to reflect the fullness of the Father/Mother God.
Had we remained in constant harmony, we would have shared the beauty of the relationship of cosmic lovers throughout our many incarnations on earth. But as soon as we lost our harmony with each other and with God— through mistrust, through fear, or through a sense of separation from our divine identity—we allowed darkness to enter our lives, creating worlds of negative energy between us and our twin flame. We found ourselves farther and farther apart until we passed as ships in the night, tragically unaware of each other's existence.
Each incarnation apart from our twin flame was spent either creating negative karma or balancing some of the karma that stood in the way of our reunion. At times we assumed various relationships with our twin flame—husband/wife, mother/son, father/daughter, and sister/brother—in order to unwind the negative strands of energy we had woven into our subconscious through our misuse of free will.
Often, when people learn that they share a unique mission with their twin flame, they begin to search physically for that one special soul instead of seeking their wholeness within. This is always a detour on the path to soul liberation.
Who is my twinflame soulmate?
Find Your Twin Flame Soulmate
Soul Mates and Twin Flames - Alchemical Marriage
Cosmic law requires that we first define our own identity in God before we can completely unlock the spiritual potential of our twin flames. For until twin flames achieve a certain level of mastery and oneness with their own Real Selves, they are often unable to cope with the weight of their negative karma amplified by the very presence of their twin flame. The same unique factor that gives twin flames their great spiritual power—their identical blueprint of identity—can likewise cause the amplification of their negative patterns.
Ultimately each and every one of us must learn to change the negative patterns—the base metal—of the human ego into the gold of our divine or Real Self. This is called the alchemical marriage—the marriage of our soul, the feminine aspect of our being, to the 'Lamb' who is the real and enduring spiritual self, the masculine aspect. The love of this beloved Christ Self, i.e., that part of us who maintains constant contact with the Source—the I AM Presence—is an incomparable love. This is the Beloved for whom the saints of East and West have given their all.
By daily accelerating consciousness through their communion with God, the saints gradually transcended the human ego. Eventually their souls merged with their real spiritual self as they ascended back to the heart of God. "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and tints mortal must put on immortality".
How Do You Recognize Your Twin Flame Soulmate?
Soul Mates and Twin Flames - Inner Contact of Twin Flame Twin Ray Soulmates
Your twin flame may have already won this soul liberation and reunited with God—or he may still be struggling to find the way. Where your twin flame is—what his state of consciousness is—can greatly
influence your own ability to find wholeness.
Because both of you share the same blueprint of identity—like the design of a snowflake, unique in all of cosmos—whatever energy you send forth is imprinted or stamped with that specific pattern. According to the law that like attracts like, all energy you release cycles to your twin flame—either hindering or helping him on the path to wholeness.
When you send forth love or hope, these qualities will uplift your twin flame. But if you are burdened with frustration or hatred, your twin flame will likewise feel the weight of these unqualified feelings. Sometimes the inexplicable joys or depressions you feel are the moods of your other half registering on your own consciousness.
You can accelerate your progress on the Path if—in your prayer, meditation, or dynamic decrees—you call to your I AM Presence for the inner heart contact with your twin flame. You can make the following invocation: "In the name of the Christ I call to the blessed I AM Presence of our twin flames for the sealing of our hearts as one for the victory of our mission to humanity.
I invoke the light of the Holy Spirit for the consuming of all negative karma limiting the full
expression of our divine identity and the fulfillment of our divine plan." In this way, even if you live in separate spheres, you can unite spiritually on higher planes and direct light into your own world and the world of your twin flame for the balancing of mutual karma.
This inner contact magnifies the light and attainment you each have and releases the awesome power of the polarity of your love, enabling you to stand strong against the conflicts that inevitably come to the door of all who would defend love.
Inspired by the grandeur of love, artists, writers, and composers throughout the ages have expressed both love's exalted heights and tragic depths. In many of their masterpieces, we can sense an inner understanding of twin flames, their love for one another, and their encounters with karma and cosmic law.
Mrs. Prophet has interpreted several famous operas from this perspective. Although some of the arias and duets give us a glimpse of the majestic love of twin flames, these stories often end in sorrow, tragedy, or death because one or both of the lovers fail a test of personal mastery—having not yet sealed their own individual path in God.
Soul Mates and Twin Flames - Madame Butterfly
Puccini's Madame Butterfly tells the story of the American Lieutenant Pinkerton and his contract marriage to Butterfly, a trusting fifteen-year-old Japanese girl. These two souls symbolize twin flames.
Their Eastern and Western cultures represent both the masculine and feminine polarities of twin flames as well as the gulf that separates souls who have not yet balanced their karma and must endure the pain of
separation as a result.
Pinkerton, a man hardened by the world, has lost the sense of the purity of true love. Although he is attracted by the beauty and charm of Butterfly, he deliberately plans to desert her for an American wife. However, Pinkerton and his Japanese bride do share intense moments of love—their souls uniting as one flame commemorating their original wholeness in God. And the fruit of this union is the conception of a child—a symbol of their great love.
But the Lieutenant is ignorant of this development and blinded by his own selfish desires. He goes home to America leaving Butterfly trusting in his eventual return. Pinkerton does return, several years later—with an American wife. In her grief at this desertion by her twin flame, Butterfly takes her life.
Wagner's opera Lohengrin illustrates the relationship of twin flames when the one who has ascended into Spirit endeavors to assist his beloved—still undergoing the tests and initiations on earth.
Elsa is falsely accused of murdering her brother, but she has absolute faith in the arrival of a knight in shining armor to save her. Lohengrin, Elsa's ascended twin flame, answers her inner call and descends from higher planes to rescue her. He glides across a lake in a boat pulled by a swan, symbolizing a God-realized soul coming from another octave. They are married, but Lohengrin, Guru (teacher) to his twin flame, instructs Elsa that she may never ask his name.
This is her great test of love—the same test Cupid required of Psyche. Neither Psyche nor Elsa could resist the temptation—both succumb to the human frailty of curiosity and discover the true identity of their lovers. Because of this disobedience, cosmic law requires their separation once again. Lohengrin returns to the plane of Spirit—there to await his twin flame's self-mastery and their ultimate reunion.
Literature abounds with famous lovers who may very well have been twin flames: Dante finally reaching the point where Beatrice could present him to Christ, Penelope faithfully tending the flame of love that draws Ulysses home from his wanderings, Evangeline tirelessly searching for her beloved, Shakespeare pouring forth his love to the lady of the sonnets, Romeo and Juliet, Lancelot and Guinevere, Tristan
and Isolde, Hiawatha and Minnehaha, Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning. All shared a love typical of twin flames.
Even looking at the flow of history reveals the importance of twin flames. I was fascinated to learn from Mrs. Prophet that Pharaoh Ikhnaton and Queen Nefertiti were twin flames working together to bring the worship of the one God to a world floundering in the throes of polytheism. These same twin flames reembodied as King Clovis and Queen Clothilde to bring Christianity to France in the sixth century.
TwinFlame SoulMate Love of the Guru and Chela
Although twin flames assume every possible relationship in order to develop love's full potential, the Guru/chela relationship is the most exalted of all. For through it the one who has attained Christ
consciousness can draw his other half to God by the magnet of their love. The one who is farther along on the Path becomes the teacher of his beloved—able to use the immense power of their love and essential oneness to accelerate the consciousness of his twin flame.
NOT Twin Flame Soulmates
Not all of the beautiful and soul-fulfilling loves are those of twin flames. There is also the love of very close, kindred souls called soulmates. "A soul mate is different from a twin flame. Soul mates share a common mission and comparable stage of spiritual development. They come together because they are working on the same type of karma and the same chakra simultaneously.
So soulmates have an attraction that is based on the sacred labor and on the path of self-mastery. A soul mate is like the echo of oneself in Matter working at the same task to fulfill a blueprint for God."
Mary and Joseph, the parents of Jesus, were soul mates sharing the responsibility for nurturing the Christ within their son. Both of their twin flames were in the octaves of light holding the balance for their mission. Many people today who are still balancing karma but who are on the spiritual Path find themselves drawn to their soul mates for the fulfillment of a shared dharma or sacred labor.
Karmic Marriage - Twin Flame Soulmate
Besides twin flames and soul mates, a third kind of marriage relationship is frequently seen—the karmic marriage. Here, the two individuals are drawn together for the balancing of mutual karma. These
marriages are often difficult but they are important in achieving mastery on the Path. The husband and wife also gain the good karma of sponsoring and nurturing their children.
Some of these marriages may give the opportunity for the balancing of severe crimes of murder, betrayal, or extreme hatred. Very often the only way that we can balance that hatred is by the intense love expressed through the husband-wife relationship.
The Marriage Union
God has blessed the human institution of marriage as an opportunity for two individuals to develop wholeness through the exchange of their Alpha-Omega polarities. Whether the union of twin flames, soul mates, or karmic partners, the marriage of man and woman is meant to be mystical, a commemoration of the soul's reunion with the beloved I AM Presence through the Christ, the blessed Mediator.
Jesus demonstrated the importance of marriage as an initiation on the Path when he chose to perform his first public miracle at the marriage feast of Cana—changing the water into wine. The essence of his message was that unless marriage be transformed by the Holy Spirit, it will only be an outer experience. It is our choice as to whether we are content with a marriage based on the water of the human consciousness or whether we require a marriage based on the wine of the divine consciousness.
The cosmic interchange of divine love in the marriage relationship is meant to be the same creative love that framed the universe in the beginning when God as Father gave forth the command, "Let there be light," and God as Mother answered, "And there was light." This creative flow can be expressed not only in physical union but also during cycles of dedicated celibacy as each partner goes within to commune with his beloved I AM Presence.
The exchange of the energies of the sacred fire in sexual union is for the transfer of spheres of cosmic consciousness— causal bodies of light. The light energy resulting from this fusion enhances the positive qualities of each of the partners and strengthens their own divine identity—enabling them to carry their shared burden of karma. As the union is consecrated to the love of God, the harmonious blending of pure Father/Mother energies yields the Son, the Christ consciousness—whether it be in the form of a child, an inspiration, a successful enterprise, or a work of art.
When this exchange is not spiritualized through a recognition that God is both the lover and the beloved, the two individuals may experience physical pleasure, but they also unknowingly take on each other's karmic patterns without the benefit of a spiritually transmutative love. This may explain the frequent identity crises suffered by those who have intimate relationships on a casual basis; they take on so many karmic identities, effectively neutralizing their own, that they no longer know who they really are.
Twin Flames - The Yearning for Wholeness
The oncoming Aquarian age is an age for the understanding of God's energy in polarity as the masculine and feminine principles of the universe. How we experience that energy as our true identity, how we understand it as the essence of twin flames, and how we use it as the
integrative power of divine love for the betterment of mankind will determine whether or not we survive as individuals and, ultimately, as a human race.
You may be reading this because the only thing that stands between you and your twin flame is a layer of negative energy just waiting to be consumed by the joyous, bubbling action of the violet flame. Your mission, your twin flame, and your ultimate reunion in the heart of God await you!
These days, many lightworkers are reuniting with their twin flame or twin soul. Because so many of us at this time are "obsessed" with finding our spiritual counterpart, I've gathered some resources that will help us to understand what's going on with this -- why this subject has become a passionate and driving force that overwhelms the most well-intentioned lightworkers who feel we really should be getting on with something a bit more impersonal and universal.
This "crazy" feeling is typical of those who are on the verge of finding their twin soul. It's been one of the common denominators of everything I've been reading involving this subject. And the best part is... just when you have thoughts of futility about ever finding "the other," he or she is suddenly there! More often than not, it's when you least expect it to happen, because there's usually something else, another interest or goal sometimes equally (or almost) as passionate that has led you to that person!
From years of intensive and exhaustive past life hypnosis on clients, Dr. Michael Newton, in his book Destiny of Souls disputes the notion of twin souls. Not once did a client of his use the term "twin soul" during a past life regression. Also, when regressed to the time of a soul's creation, clients stated that their soul was not split-off from another soul or flame, as the twin soul theory suggests, but was instead "spit out" from the source as a tiny white light with a group of other little lights, each one unique.
Clients do report that they have a "primary soulmate" rather than a twin soul. (This book is fascinating. It's not just someone's opinion but is based on actual research. You might end up changing much of your belief system.)
This is by no means conclusive. There's still lots of information coming in from other sources. We're going through information overload since mid 2000. Twin souls have become a hot topic and the insights are plentiful. Books are being written. Hypnotherapists, psychics, channelers, and intuitives are now being "permitted" access to soul mate information. We still don't know that twin souls is just a concept rather than a reality.
There is no proof that the respondents from the survey who claim to be twin souls really are. Most probably are not. Some might have had a badly aspected Uranus or Neptune transit during the time of meeting their "twin." That would give rise to possible delusions about the relationship. How many relationships have you been in that felt like "the one"?
This is some information about "twin souls" or "primary soul mates" that we've tentatively gathered so far. This info may be revised as more information comes to light:
Revision: Physical appearance has little or nothing to do with twin soul pairing. Old: Twin souls do not necessarily look alike. Many seem to be complete opposites such as brunette with blond, blue eyes/brown eyes, thick hair/thin hair, large boned/small boned. But those twin souls who DO look alike resemble each other very closely. In all cases studied so far, there seems to be a common ancestry, even if it's only from one side of each other's family.
It seems so far that many twin souls have their sun signs in the same element. For those who want a quick astrology lesson, the elements and signs are:
AIR: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
FIRE: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
WATER: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
EARTH: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
The big three (sun, moon, rising) are of the same element or in compatible (sextile) elements. If one person has two fire and one air, the other person does too. They are less likely to be twin souls if one person had one earth and the other one didn't.
Rising signs (might be) the same with the rulers in the same element.
The moon of one is conjunct an angle of the other's chart.
One of these seem to be a cardinal rule so far: Sun is conjunct the moon of the other; moons are in the same element, or moons are in the same sign.
Twin Souls meet when there's a personal planet progressed to the sun/moon midpoint on each natal chart.
There may be a preponderance of aspects, especially by trine, from the personal planets of one's natal chart to another's Midheaven.
Many planets of one person's chart fall into the angular houses of the other's natal chart.
The numbers 6, 9, 15, 24, 27 seem to be part of the birthdays. Twin Souls often meet on one of those days, too.
Twin soul relationships CAN be short-lived. These are the reasons that we've seen so far: death, explosiveness from the intensity of being with your mirror, spiritual immaturity of one or both partners, and most often, obligation to an already committed relationship or marriage.
Always Remember: The appointed time of soul-mates meeting (or reuniting) is Spiritually directed from above, and not intended to be humanly orchestrated, manipulated, or controlled.
The universe has provided you with a living example of how to evolve your soul. In this relationship you may be the parent or the child, but you have a reference of experience with the evolutionary process. The evolution of your soul requires an investment of your energy as follows:
Free Twin Flame & Twin Ray Soulmate Guidance And Advice
- Divine Complement: The Spiritual Terrain of Soulmate Relationships - Drawing from the legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, mythology, soul mate dreams and depth psychology, and filled with the most fascinating stories of how spiritual soul mates met, Divine Complement examines the divine territory of a spirit-to-spirit Spiritual Soulmate connection that ultimately draws twin souls together.
- The Spiritual Soulmate Rules of Engagement: How Kabbalah Can Help Your Soul Mate Find You - These Spiritual Soulmates rules are based on the timeless wisdom of Kabbalah and the very nature of the Universe itself. The Spiritual Rules of Engagement describes how Kabbalah views soul mate relationships and what makes them work (or not work); and reveals that it is the woman who holds the power to determine the outcome. The book explains the spiritual reasons behind the way in which men and women think and act differently.
- Twin Souls: Finding Your True Spiritual Partner - This is a time when many twin souls are reuniting. Authors Joudry and Pressman describe the Divine Plan of the Soul's masculine and feminine aspects, seemingly separate, yet eternally linked, as each journeys through individual growth to at last reunite into conscious soul unfoldment together. This book about Spiritual Soulmates clearly explains the process, provides you with the steps of preparation, the keys to recognizing your twin, recounts stories of several twin soul encounters, and inspires your own growth.
- Souls United: The Power of Divine Spiritual Soulmate Connection - Regression therapist Ann Merivale has studied the lives of ordinary people who have found their other half. From the glorious moment of instant recognition to karmic partnerships to shared past life experiences, this collection of inspiring true stories illuminates the rewarding and challenging nature of these intense relationships. There are also touching accounts of famous figures such as Edgar Cayce, Elizabeth Taylor, and St. Francis of Assisi, who experienced transformative twin soul and soul mate relationships. The deep bond between twin souls affects our lives profoundly, teaching us invaluable lessons and guiding us on our spiritual path. This book on twin souls and spiritual soulmates offers hope and reassurance that—in this lifetime or another—you will find your soul mate and experience enduring love.
- Together Again - Twin Souls Reunite in Love and Life - This is a true story of twin souls meeting and recognizing each other from past lives. Dennis' journey to discovering his psychic ability is detailed in Section One; Alice's life experiences as a young divorced mother and divorce attorney are emotionally told by her in Section Two; and together Dennis & Alice write about their meeting at the age of 46, and their mutual instant recognition of each other's energy and soul connection. Their honestly told stories deal with relationship issues, twin soul connections, and is a guide-book on recognizing your own twin soul.
- Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy - Through envisioning our lives to come, we can influence their outcome and use this process to bring more joy and healing to our present lives. Dr. Weiss pioneered regression therapy -- guiding people through their past lives. Here, he goes beyond that to demonstrate the therapeutic benefits of progression therapy -- guiding people through the future in a scientific, responsible, healing way.
- Twin Souls & Spiritual Soulmates - Your twin flame spiritual soulmate is the identical vibration of the vibration you emit in your personality Self in this your now moment. And if you will recognize that you already embody the principle of love, then you will merge with your soulmate and the merging of soulmates creates miracles.
- One Soul, One Love, One Heart: The Sacred Path to Healing All Relationships - He shows us how to heal our most difficult Spiritual Soulmate relationships by transforming them into our greatest spiritual lessons and how to love, forgive, and care for all fellow human beings — even those we find most difficult to love and forgive. With compassion and wisdom, Welshons invites us into a revolutionary new understanding of ourselves, our spiritual soulmates, life, our world, and all our spiritual soulmate relationships.
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames: The Spiritual Soulmate Dimension in Love and Relationships - The quest for love--and for that perfect partner--is really a quest for wholeness. With warmth and wisdom, Soul Mates and Twin Flames helps men and women explore the spiritual soulmate dimension of relationships and find new keys to wholeness and true love. You'll learn about spiritual soulmates, twin flames and karmic partners. You'll come to understand why you attract certain loves into your life. And why even the most difficult relationship can be a springboard into that perfect love you've been searching for.
- Divine Intervention II: A Guide To Twin Flames, Soul Mates, and Kindred Spirits - Non-fiction book which examines the concept of love as it relates to time and space. terms in his/her life. In a conversational tone, this book offers the Reader prayers, meditations, affirmations, quotes, and exercises intended to help the Reader prioritize the things he/she wants and needs in a fulfilled, loving spiritual soulmate relationship.