Professional relationship coaching
If we don’t have the right tools to get things back on track, a negative wall builds. This may increase conflict and power struggles, or lead to withdrawal and eventual loss of hope. Over time, as the negative wall grows, positive feelings get hidden behind it. These key tools can be learned!!
Strategies for a strong relationship
It takes a certain known set of key tools and strategies to build a great relationship, and to keep it strong over time. Like any skill, these are learnable. You can learn to communicate more effectively. You can learn to heal negative feelings, to release old baggage, and to stop destructive reactions. You can even learn how to build solid trust, and a deeply meaningful shared vision.
With the right strategies, you can keep from building walls. With the right tools, you can even take down a wall and rediscover the positive feelings you once shared. Whether you are single, or in a relationship — it will pay to equip yourself with the essential ingredients for relationship success.
Even when you are facing hard issues, stress or challenges, you can keep a relationship strong and find solutions. But to do this takes the right know-how.
Are you getting the positive results and sharing the happiness you truly want in a relationship? If not, you must learn to do something different. If you just keep doing the same old things, you will just keep getting the same old results — or worse!
A great relationship doesn’t just happen by itself. We need to learn the skills to succeed. Do you know what truly “makes or breaks” a relationship? Most of us have been fed a very misleading myth… one that keeps us from learning to succeed.
Research debunks an old myth
There’s been an important finding in recent scientific research that studies the basis of lasting relationship satisfaction. The results will change how we think about love and relationships. And given the sad state of most relationships today, we need a new way to think! Until now, the conventional wisdom was that couples who were happy were “more compatible” and didn’t have as many issues to deal with. This turns out not to be true.
The current research shows that happy couples encounter about the same number of issues, problems and differences as unhappy couples. The facts show that every relationship is challenged and tested from time to time. That simply comes with the territory, and there’s no avoiding it. So if it is not the lack of issues, then what’s the real difference that leads to a couple sharing lasting satisfaction and a sense of well-being?
What determines lasting happiness is how couples approach their issues. Successful couples have learned better tools to use in resolving problems, differences and upsets. They use good tools under stress to get things back on track. And they use good tools to make sure their relationship stays vibrant and alive with positive feelings.
Here’s what the current research shows:
- It is a myth that happy couples have less issues to resolve
- All couples face similar amounts of problems and issues
Couples who stay happy have learned the right tools to solve problems, work through differences, and keep good feelings alive.
What kinds of relationship tools are we talking about?
Successful couples learn tools that help them communicate effectively — and not fall into traps where talking about problems leads to greater upset or withdrawal. They learn key strategies to deal with difficult feelings without it tearing them apart. In fact, they learn how to soothe and heal upset feelings.They learn skills for handling what looks like a serious obstacle, and avoid getting stuck in it.
And they learn how to keep good feelings and mutual trust alive — even if times are rough.
Soul mates, cell mates, or ex-mates?
Couples who have good strategies will succeed. Those who don’t risk what is sadly a normal relationship story today — being less than fully happy, then splitting up. Do you want to be soul mates, cell mates — or ex-mates?
The tools you use determine whether you build a rock-solid partnership — or end up on the rocks. The good news is that the essential ingredients for relationship success can be learned.
You Can learn to succeed
Whether you’re single or in relationship— this is a good time to get the key tools and strategies to attain the partnership of your dreams. If not now, then when?
The willingness to learn and grow is a basic requirement for relationship success.
If you are ready to learn more effective ways of doing things, we can help. We can give you powerful tools and strategies that work.
For over twenty years, Lilly has been coaching people how to build great relationships.
She would love to personally coach you — by phone or in person.
But to take action right now — on your own.
Start learning Immediately
Learn the real-world workings of couples who stay happy. There’s no fluff. Just the inside story of what it takes to have the relationship of your dreams.
You can either handle your situation in a way that restores love and promotes healing and cooperation, or you can interact in a way that creates more conflict and suffering.
How can Lilly help with relationship coaching?
Depending on your needs, there are several ways she can support you:
- Provide insight, advice and a concrete plan of action. You can work directly with Lilly to map out a strategy for what needs to be done]
- Get to the cause of the problem plus create a plan of action. You can work with Lilly to find and heal the inner issues that create the problem and keep you from seeing your situation clearly. As you heal these issues, you restore both your peace of mind and your effectiveness. This is the key to handling any difficult situation. You can then work with Lilly to create a plan of action. In most cases, all this can be accomplished in two or three sessions
- Receive ongoing support. You can receive all the support you need to handle this difficult time in your life. Lilly can walk you through the process from beginning to end
Why should I have a relationship coach?
When you are full of fear and upset, you lose your ability to see clearly. You get tunnel vision. You feel threatened. Al you can do is fight, resist, hang on or withdraw. This in turn makes your situation worse.
For example, if you are hanging on to someone, you’ll push the person further away. If you are fighting someone, you’ll escalate the cycle of conflict. Almost any action you take in this state of fear and upset creates more suffering.
To be effective in handling your situation, you need to be free of the fear and upset. This allows you to see your situation clearly. You then become creative and able to discover solutions you could never have see before. /p>
Lilly can walk you through the healing process and work with you to create a plan for what needs to be done.
What can I expect from a relationship coaching session?
At the minimum, you will learn a lot more about your situation and what needs to be done. You can also gain a deep healing and an awareness that can permanently change your life. The results you receive are a function of your openness and your willingness to look at your situation in a different way. Sessions are light and informal. You soon forget you are on the telephone. Be sure and read what people have said about Lilly’s sessions.
Help & Email Relationship Coaching
- Saving your How can I save money on Levitra (vardenafil)? Is the generic available? | PharmacyChecker marriage with trust and love – Inside this powerful alternative to counseling, Lilly provides a 10-step program that show you and your spouse, what’s wrong and how to fix it. This self-help program is designed to help couples talk again, have fun again and “spark the intimacy.” Saving Your Marriage is a step-by-step program designed to stop a break up or divorce and save relationships. This is an excellent alternative to relationship counseling because it helps the couple learn what’s broken in their relationship and then shows them how to fix it.
- How to survive the affair – Over 20,000 clients have used Lilly’s 3-step program to rebuild their relationship after an affair. Discover how this 3-phase program can show you both how to heal the wounds, pick up the pieces and “affair-proof the relationship for good. How to Survive an Affair helps a couple work through a healing plan designed to rebuild the trust and honesty back into the marriage.
- How to forgive when you’ve been betrayed – Learn how to forgive and work through the past. This workbook teaches couples to understand the true principles of forgiveness.
- Unlimited email coaching with a licensed marriage and family therapist – Lilly has created one of the most effective tools for individuals who need help right now. Through this email coaching program you have unlimited, private access to a licensed therapist who can provide expert advice on your marriage.
Give Lilly a call for short consultation. She can discuss your situation and what needs to be done. You can then decide if you want to do more.
What times are available?
Appointments are available during the day, in the evening or on the weekend. To make an appointment CLICK HERE
How much does a consultation cost?
There is NO minimum session. You determine how much time and money you want to spend.
How do I contact Lilly?
Take the first step by scheduling an appointment. She looks forward to hearing from you!